|Take Us Back|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
| ← previous|
"Suffer The Children"
| next →|
| Melissa Hutchison as Clementine|
Taylor Parks as Alvin Jr.
Johnny Matthews as Taylor
- Clementine will have part of her left ring finger missing if she went alone with AJ.
- Clementine will have a scar on her right cheek if she stayed in [].
- Clementine will have a scar on her forehead if she left Wellington with [].
- Clementine will have the letters "AJ" inked onto her left hand if she went with [] to [Hardware|Howe's Hardware].
- This episode is named after the song of the same name, "Take Us Back" by Alela Diane. This song was played during the credits of the final [Time Left|episode] of [1|Season 1].
- This is the only episode of The Final Season not to have a Achievement dedicated to [(Video Game)|Rosie].
- This episode has the fewest Achievements out of all other episodes in the Season, with only 9, 3 playthough based and 6 optional.
Goofs and Errors